The SEEM Collaborative offers a range of opportunities to work with students at SEEM program sites, provide services in member districts, and contribute to the day-to-day operations of the SEEM Collaborative working at our administrative offices in Stoneham, MA. We seek highly knowledgeable, dedicated, patient, and compassionate professionals to work with our diverse student population.
For a list of current employment opportunities, click here.
- Benefits Overview and Eligibility
- Dental Insurance Information and Rates
- Health Insurance Rates and Summaries
- SAFIS Registration Guide
- SAFIS School Provider ID Numbers
Related Resources & Links
- Perspectives Employee Assistance Program
- Mass State Board of Retirement
- Mass Teachers’ Retirement System
- Mass Deferred Compensation SMART Plan
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan (Voluntary)
- IRS.gov Publication Form W-4 FAQs
Miscellaneous Employee Benefits
***The DELL Member Purchase Program (MPP) provides discounts to SEEM employees on products for personal use. It should not be used for technology purchases for SEEM educational usage. It is available to ALL SEEM employees. Click the link above for more information.
Access deals on your member page via: www.dell.com/SEEMcollaborative