The SEEM Collaborative offers a range of opportunities to work with students at SEEM program sites, provide services in member districts, and contribute to the day-to-day operations of the SEEM Collaborative working at our administrative offices in Stoneham, MA. We seek highly knowledgeable, dedicated, patient, and compassionate professionals to work with our diverse student population.
For a list of current employment opportunities, click here.
The SEEM Collaborative offers competitive benefits to all full-time employees.
- Benefits Overview and Eligibility
- Dental Insurance Information and Rates (Effective 12-1-18)
- Health Insurance Rates and Summaries (Effective 11-1-18)
- SAFIS Registration Guide
- SAFIS School Provider ID Numbers
SEEM Online Resources
- Educators’ EAP
- Massachusetts State Board of Retirement
- Massachusetts Teachers’ Retirement System
- Massachusetts Deferred Compensation SMART Plan
- IRS Government Publication Form W-4